Table of Contents
- Do you have a 680 Credit Score or better? If not then First CoastFinancial Matchmakers can repair your credit to the standards required for this loan. Contact them for a free assessment and strategy to get you to 680 FICO! Tell them you want to meet all requirements listed:
- Revolving balances below 60% of credit limit
- At least 3 “open” & “seasoned” credit cards
- No more than 4 inquiries per bureau within the last 90 days
- Prior bankruptcy must be over 5 years
- Collections, Judgments, Late Payments must be over 12 months
$10,000 to $250,000 or More in Unsecured Funding
No upfront fees ever…
NO 660 SCORE? GET A Cosigner’s
Veterans and families funding programs
- Fill out pre-qual application below
- Receive a funding estimate in 24 hours or less.
- We send you a 1 page application and service contract
- Once we get it back expect funding in 7-10 days!
Do you like what you see? Then fill out the application below!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money am I likely to get?
Is there a minimum amount of funding available?
What is the minimum credit score required for funding?
How long is the funding process?
Will I need to pay any upfront charges?
How many trade lines/credit accounts should be reporting on my credit to qualify for funding?
Can I use a credit partner or co-signer?
Can I still qualify for a loan with a bankruptcy?
How long will my funding estimate or prequalification take?
Will I need income documentation?
Will all of my funding come in the form of cash?
When will I be required to pay you?
What forms of payment will you accept for payment?
Can you do funding using only one of Equifax, Experian or TransUnion?
Yes. We prefer Equifax but can use any bureau. Typically, your credit score will need to be higher than 700 if we are relying on only one or two bureau